Last updated: November 01, 2023 Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Ahmad Tea”, “Sangla”, “Sangla Foods”, “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Sangla Foods Sdn Bhd, a company incorporated pursuant to the laws of Malaysia under registration number 222602-A and having its registered address at LOT 4, JALAN U1/25A, HICOM GLENMARIE INDUSTRIAL PARK, 40000 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA.
- “Country” refers to: Malaysia
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Sangla Foods Sdn Bhd, Lot 2, Jalan Peguam U1/25 A, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, Shah Alam 40150, Selangor.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- “Intellectual Property” means all copyright, patents, utility innovations, trademarks and service marks, geographical indications, domain names, layout design rights, registered designs, design rights, database rights, trade or business names, rights protecting trade secrets and confidential information, rights protecting goodwill and reputation, and all other similar or corresponding proprietary rights and all applications for the same, whether presently existing or created in the future, anywhere in the world, whether registered or not, and all benefits, privileges, rights to sue, recover damages and obtain relief or other remedies for any past, current or future infringement, misappropriation or violation of any of the foregoing rights.
- “Listing Price” means the price of Products listed for sale to Customers, as stated on the Platform.
- “Losses” means all penalties, losses, settlement sums, costs (including legal fees and expenses on a solicitor-client basis), charges, expenses, actions, proceedings, claims, demands, and other liabilities, whether foreseeable or not.
- “Materials” means, collectively, all web pages on the Platform, including the information, images, links, sounds, graphics, video, software, applications, and other materials displayed or made available on the Platform and the functionalities or services provided on the Platform.
- “Order” means your order for Products sent through the Platform in accordance with the relevant Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- “Password” refers to the valid password that a Customer who has an account with Sangla Foods may use in conjunction with the Username to access the relevant Platform and/or Services.
- “Product” means a product (including any instalment of the product or any parts thereof) available for sale to Customers on the Website.
- “Prohibited Material” means any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that: (a) contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; (b) infringes any third-party Intellectual Property or any other proprietary rights; (c) is defamatory, libellous, or threatening; (d) is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful, or otherwise illegal under the applicable law; and/or (e) is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Terms and Conditions” (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- “Username” refers to the unique login identification name or code that identifies a Customer who has an account with Sangla Foods.
- “Website” refers to Sangla Foods Website, accessible from sanglafoods.com
- “Working Day” means a day (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) on which banks generally are open for business in Malaysia.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
General Website Use
Return Policy: All returns must be done in accordance with the instructions set out in the Refund Policy.
Purchase of Products
Your Compliance: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the purchase of Products through the Website, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us (whether as part of use of the Website or in relation to the purchase of Products), from time to time. Sangla Foods Sdn Bhd reserves the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform. Product Description: While Sangla Foods Sdn Bhd endeavours to provide an accurate description of the Products, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current, or free from error. In the event that the Product you receive is of a fundamentally different nature from the Product as described on the Website and which you have ordered, please refer to our Refund Policy. Placing your Order: You may place an Order by completing the Order form on the Website and clicking on the “Place Order” button. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Order. Orders are irrevocable and unconditional: All Orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Website and we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to process such Order(s) without your further consent and without any further reference or notice to you. Each Order accepted by Sangla Foods Sdn Bhd shall constitute a separate contract. You acknowledge that unless you receive a notice from Sangla Foods Sdn Bhd accepting your Order, we shall not be a party to any legally binding agreements or promises made between us and you for the sale or other dealings with the Product(s) and accordingly, we shall not be liable for any Losses which may be incurred as a result. For the avoidance of doubt, Seller reserves the right to decline to process or accept any Order received from or through the Website in its absolute discretion. Customer’s Acknowledgement: You acknowledge and warrant that you have not relied on any term, condition, warranty, undertaking, inducement, or representation made by or on behalf of Sangla Foods Sdn Bhd which has not been stated expressly in a Customer Contract or upon any descriptions or illustrations or specifications contained in any document including any catalogues or publicity material produced.
Prices of Products
Listing Price: The price of the Products payable by a Customer shall be the Listing Price at the time at which the Order placed by the Customer is transmitted to Seller (through the Platform). Taxes: All Listing Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the Listing Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 MYR if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s providers makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://sanglafoods.com/contact/