Cirio Polpa Fine (Chopped Tomatoes) Onion Garlic 390g
Between 6 to 9 months
BUy FROM OUR ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES
Round tomatoes, deseeded, peeled, finely cut into pieces. This exquisite range offers four recipes, all with the taste and bouquet of Cirio’s authentic Italian tomatoes. They are all perfect as a base ingredient to prepare pasta sauces and enrich other recipes:
Finely chopped tomatoes with a pinch of salt
Finely chopped with a pinch of salt and a hint of basil
Finely chopped tomatoes with a pinch of salt and chilli
Finely chopped tomatoes with a pinch of salt, garlic and onion.
Our small, lightweight light Tetra carton allows for easy stocking in your kitchen cupboards and it’s easier and safer to open than glass bottles or tin cans. Plus, as well as being convenient, our packaging is eco-friendly and reduces waste, which is in tune with today’s environmentally conscious consumer.
Seafood spaghetti with tomato sauce
Cirio finely chopped tomatoes sauce 130g
Cleaned Squid (cut into pieces) 100g
Broccoli 3 – 5 florets
1) Add 1000ml water and salt into cooking pot, pour spaghetti into boiling water and stir it well till it’s all soften up. Cook for approximately 8 minutes.
2) Drain cooked spaghetti well in a colander, add some olive oil. Stir it and set aside.
3) Cut the squids and quick stir fry with crabsticks and broccoli.
4) Take a cooking pan, add cooked spaghetti, Cirio finely chopped tomatoes, some water and cook in medium heat. Stir in squids, crabsticks and broccoli. Serve in plate.
Cirio finely chopped tomatoes sauce 2 big spoons
Pizza dough 1 (approximately 6 inches)
Handful of fresh basil
1) Spread a layer of Cirio finely chopped tomatoes sauce over the dough.
2) Add the mozzarella cheese and top with fresh basil.
3) Preheat oven at 180◦C, put into oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the pizza is nicely browned.
4) Remove from oven. Allow the pizza to cool for a minute. Slices into pieces and serve immediately.