We’ve put a healthy twist on the classic pavlova, using creamy Greek yogurt and fresh fruits to create an irresistible sweet treat for loved ones
Pavlova with Greek Style Yogurt
4 egg whites (room temperature)
1 ½ cups caster sugar
1 Tbsp corn flour
1 tsp vinegar
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 Tbsp hot water
EasiYo Unsweetened Greek Style Yogurt to serve
Fresh fruit for topping
Download Our Recipe Book
- Preheat oven to 140°C.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl in the order they are listed above.
- Beat on high speed approximately 10-15 minutes, until stiff peaks form.
- Line a round baking sheet with baking paper and gently spoon the pavlova mixture onto the sheet in a round cake shape.
- Leave room on the edges for expansion while baking.
- Bake for 1.5 hours, don’t worry if you see cracking, that means it is crunchy and that’s good!
- Let pavlova cool.
- Stir EasiYo yogurt until smooth then put dollops of yogurt on top of the Pavlova and top with your favourite fresh fruit.
- Either leave at room temperature for up to 2 hours, or transfer to the fridge.