Olive Oil Bundt Cake
180 ml Colavita olive oil
100 g Sugar
6 Egg yolks
190 g Flour
2 tsp Baking powder
30 g Milk
1 tsp Vanilla essence
70 g Wonderful Pistachios (chopped)
70 g Cranberries, chopped
5 Egg white
90 g Sugar
Frosting & garnish:
½ Juice from half lemon
5-6 tbsp Icing sugar
7 Strawberries, halved
30 g Blueberries
15 g Wonderful Pistachios (chopped)
Download Our Recipe Book
- In a bowl whisk Colavita olive oil with sugar till its pale and creamy in colour.
- Then add in egg yolk and whisk to combine. Pour in flour and continue mixing it with the whisk.
- Add in milk and vanilla essence.
- In another bowl whisk egg white till frothy then gradually add in sugar and whisk till slightly harder than medium peak texture.
- Take ¼ of egg white mixture and mix into the flour mixture, whisk till well combined.
- Then fold in remaining egg white mixture and mix till all is well incorporated.
- Lastly fold in wonderful pistachios and cranberries.
- Pour mixture into a greased bundt cake tin and bake at 160°C for 35-40 minutes.
- Once done remove from oven and set aside to cool before over turning the cake.
- Decorate cake with strawberries, blueberries & Wonderful Pistachios.