Green Curry Chicken Poke Bowl
2 cups Brown Rice
1 tbsp Colavita Olive Oil
10g Garlic, minced
1 pack (500ml) Roi Thai Green Curry
15 pcs Prawns, cleaned
150g Shimeji mushroom
140g Eggplant round, small
10 pcs Seafood tofu fishcake
150g Cirio Chick Peas
Red Chilli, sliced
Download Our Recipe Book
- Cook rice according to instruction. Set aside.
- Heat Colavita Olive Oil in a pan and sauté garlic until fragrant and stir in broccoli. Cook then set aside.
- In a pot on medium heat, pour in the Roi Thai Green Curry.
- Add in the prawns, shimeji mushrooms, eggplants, seafood tofu fishcake and thai basils, allow it to simmer until cooked.
- Scoop out the cooked rice into bowls and arrange all the ingredients including the Cirio Chick peas on the top of the rice and pour in the sauce. Garnish with basil leaves and red chilli. Ready to serve.