Baked Tomato Feta Pasta
1 box Cirio Polpa Fine (Onion and garlic)
1 block Greek feta cheese
200 g Yellow cherry tomatoes
6 cloves Garlic (halved)
2 – 3 sprigs Fresh oregano
1 tbsp Chilli flakes
½ tsp Black pepper
½ cup Colavita olive oil
330 g Penne
Download Our Recipe Book
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Pour in Cirio Polpa Fine (Onion and garlic) in a baking dish, Greek feta cheese in the middle of the baking dish.
- Then the yellow cherry tomatoes, garlic, fresh oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper and Colavita Olive Oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the feta is slightly browned and the tomatoes are totally blistered.
- Meanwhile, cook penne according to box instructions. Be sure to save 1 cup of the pasta water before you drain it.
- Mash and mix up the tomatoes, feta, and the rest of the ingredients with a fork to form a sauce/paste like.
- Add the pasta into the sauce and add pasta water.
- Garnish with fresh basil