Acar Rendang Daging
300g beef tenderloin
5 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 small turmeric leaf, finely shredded
1 carrot, cut into batonnet
¾ cup water
3 tbsp sesame seeds, roasted
Ingredients A (blended)
4 cloves garlic
2 tbsp chili paste
2 tbsp rendang spices
1 cucumber, cut into batonnet
2 red chilies, quartered & discard seeds
2 green chilies, quartered & discard seeds
1 onion, diced ½ inch
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp dark brown sugar/gula Melaka
Download Our Recipe Book
- Rub 2 tbsp Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil on beef then sear until well-done.
- Sprinkle turmeric leaf and wrap with foil. Set aside.
- Heat remaining Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil, saute ingredients A until fragrant.
- Add carrot and water. Cook until the carrot is tender, then add ingredients B.
- When the cucumber is lightly crisp, remove.
- Thinly slice beef and mix well with the vegetables.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and serve.