- 1 pkt (500g) Barilla Spaghetti
- 1 pkt (390g) Cirio Polpa Fine Basil
- 1 can (400g) Cirio Pelati
- 2tbsp Colavita Olive Oil
- 20g Garlic, minced
- 100g Yellow onion
- 100g Brown button mushroom
- 300g Minced beef
- ½ tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook per packet directions. Set aside.
- For the sauce: Sauté garlic and onion in oil until softened.
- Turn heat up to high and add beef. Cook, breaking it up as you go, until browned.
- Stir in the mushroom and cook.
- Pour in the Cirio Polpa Fine basil and Cirio Pelati sauce. Cook until the sauce is boiling, then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes until the beef is cooked and mushroom.
- Season with herbs, sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide pasta into serving plate and top with sauce.
- Place the olive pieces in the fish ball to make eyeballs. Served.